Premium Viewing areas:
• Race Village located just west of the Grand Casino on Hwy. 90.
At Race Village you can view boats up-close out of the water and meet drivers
along with big-name boating vendors.
• Beau Rivage (Top of Parking Garage) - This viewing area is an up-close
exciting view of the course and the west-end turn.
• Hard Rock (Top of Parking Garage) - This view is the heart of the race course. See the boats fly by at top speed.
• Small Craft Harbor - Up close, water level view of all the action.
• The Isle Casino (South of Hwy 90 Top of Parking Garage) - Great view of
course and the east-end turn.
• Schooner Pier - See all the action up close with a great view of the exciting straight-a-way.
VIP Viewing areas:
• Hard Rock (South side of Casino, entrance from pool deck.) - Unique view of the straight-a-way.
By purchasing wristbands, you have the luxury of getting into the premium and VIP viewing areas and Race Village from Thursday, April 24 - Sunday, April 27.
Smokin’ The Sound
• $10 wristband will be honored from Thursday, April 24 through Sunday,
April 27 at the gates of all premium viewing areas and at Race Village.
• $25 wristband will allow entrance to VIP & Premium viewing areas as well as Race Village.
• $5 per-day ticket for Race Village entry only.
Smokin’ The Lake
• A separate $10 Daily wristband for admittance to The Dock viewing area.
Children under 12 admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Wristbands can be purchased at the Bancorp South Gulfport,
Peoples Bank Biloxi, the Smokin’ The Sound office or at the gates.
• To advertise in the event program contact The Ad Group at (228) 388-9830.
• Book your rooms through MS Gulf Coast Hotel Reservations and receive a FREE one-day pass to Race Village!
MS Gulf Coast HOTEL RESERVATIONS: 1-888-388-1006